Thursday, 19 July 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY....................

This week has been hectic! But it's the reason I love the summer holidays! Summer holidays for us mean time to visit friends and time to be a family. 

So today being Thursday (and Thursday's at The Learning Journey is the day we are thankful) I am thankful for the times we can spend as a family having fun, smiling, laughing and making memories. 

 This week we have visited Milestones Museum, our local 'living history' museum, been for a dog walk/bike ride and been to Legoland!! Fabulous week so far! 

Jacob is tucked up in bed tonight after declaring he is 'sooooooooo tired and could sleep for a week!'. 
  My evil plan worked!!!!!!
MUUWWAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?

    Thank you!
    Also see my web page - alice in wonderland fancy dress childrens costumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you are enjoying following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you've read or have a comment to share, why not let me know! Please leave a link back to your blog too!